Journey to the Anzerik Empire, and witness a world of wonder and danger.
Who is this wild child with teal hair?
- That’s Desi Baron, one of the two Baron Sisters.
- Desi is short for… (sorry, this part has been ripped out from her quest logs).
- She was born under the smokestacks of the industrial factories.
Desi’s story is one of fun, danger, discovery and reconciliation.
She is strong, independent, naive, and would rather be weird than normal.
Walton looks so cuddly! Can I hold him?
- Walton Boshire is not a toy or pet.
- He is a knight, and no price can pay for his loyalty, honor, and valor.
- Metal armor is not cuddly. It’s hard, sharp, and can cut you if you hug it.
Walton’s strengths and weaknesses are tested as the only knight of the kingdom.
He’s loyal to a fault, ever vigilante to the point of intrusion, and remains loyal to those who gave him a second chance at life.
This middle-aged wackaloon is what you call a pirate?
- Yes, I do! Spending decades at sea has been hard on Captain Whiteboot‘s ability to remain socially conscious.
- His optimism remains untainted by the salty waves and the even saltier disdain for pirates.
- He is an expert at getting his crew out of the predicaments he gets them into.
What more could you love about a pirate captain who never gives up? (Even if the Deities say he should?)
Whiteboot’s joy and thirst for excitement and danger keeps everyone on their toes, especially his crew, and their unsinkable ship.
What exactly is a Quest Log?
Really, really, really, really, really, long video games, with lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, of stuff to do, have logs that help players keep track of what they’re doing. Those are called logs, and The Quest Logs was named after them, because the author spent more time playing video games than he did writing.
A Quest Log…
- Logs your quests, if that wasn’t clear enough!
- Lists objectives, and summarizes your progress and story.
- Lists characters in the quest.
- Hints at where to go, or who to talk to.
- Contains maps with markers that show your position in real time!
- Lists items you’ll need, the reward for completing the quest.
Strangely, though, nobody knows where to get a Quest Log. Only a chosen few have them, and even they don’t know how they get them. That’s why they’re chosen, and not found on the front lawn of a home in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Quest Logs are a book, right?
- The Quest Logs are many books, short stories, and tidbits of their lore.
- Like quest logs in video games, The Quest Logs are available in digital form – in this case, ebooks at Smashwords!
- There are so many of these books, that I’ve had to hire a personal librarian to keep them on the shelf.
- Sometimes I forget to take the librarian down from the shelf.
The Quest Logs act as a guide, giving those lucky few instructions on how to do what they set out to do. Wouldn’t that be an amazing invention? You wouldn’t have to figure things out! You wouldn’t have to think!
Where can I get one!? I need one in my life!!!
Calm down! We would all love to know what to do to get what we want. However, The Quest Logs are magical, and even I, the author, don’t know where to find them. I’m trying my best to get the story of those out there who did get their hands on one.
If and when I do find out, I’ll be sure to… well, maybe, I’ll let you know how to get one, as soon as I get what I want, first.
Show me the action! What happens!?
- It would be rude to spoil the story for you.
- Spoiled stories are like knowing the gifts you’re getting for X-Mess.
- There’s lots of action! And fun! Lots of happenings, too!
So… where can I read the stories of these crazy characters?
- If you like pirates that go on a treasure hunt, then check out Get Off My Island!
- If you want to delve into the childhood and transformation of an independent woman, then read A Not So Normal Girl.
- A Not So Normal Girl is a two-part tale.
- If you’re a fan of honor, dignity, and valor, then give A Knight’s Chance, a chance.